Clubhouse Rental & Fees
Are you looking for a place to hold your memorable occasion?
The Tallahassee Community has been enjoying memorable events in our historic clubhouse for over 100 years. We would be honored to assist you with the venue for your event. Please find our rental fees below.
|Friday, Saturday, Thanksgiving day, or December 25th and 31st||$1,950 (plus tax)|
|Sunday||$975 (plus tax)|
|Monday thru Thursday (4 Hours)||$400 (plus tax)|
A deposit of $500 is required to hold a date. If The Club does not receive the Rental Fee and Additional Fees at least 30 days prior to the event date, The Club reserves the right to terminate the agreement and lease the Clubhouse to another party on the event date.
In addition to the above fees, you must have a Uniformed Law Enforcement Officer for the event. Please refer to our Additional Rental Information below.
Clubhouse Rental Contact & Documents:
For more information about renting our clubhouse, contact:
Mrs. Melanie Boone or Ms. Linda Hale
P. O. Box 38211, Tallahassee, FL 32315-8211
Additional Rental Information
- The Clubhouse features a formal ballroom, lighted by elegant chandeliers, and beautiful wood floors.
- The Clubhouse can accommodate groups up to 300 (200 seated; 300 standing). The original wood flooring provides a natural dance floor.
- A lovely terrace provides additional space and ambiance.
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental.
- The Event must be concluded by 11:00 p.m. (12:00 in December).
- A Uniformed Certified Law Enforcement Officer must be present during the event for every 100 guests. The CLUB will arrange for the Officer and the CLIENT will be responsible for paying the officer by the end of the event.
- Cancellation: Renter shall forfeit the deposit if the Event is cancelled. For cancellations within thirty (30) days of the event, the Renter shall also forfeit the Rental Fee.